I’m pleased to announce those latest mongoDB related bumps. The next version bump will be for the brand new mongoDB 2.6 for which I’ll add some improvements to the Gentoo ebuild so stay tuned
- fixes some memory leaks
- start elections if more than one primary is detected
- fixes issues about indexes building and replication on secondaries
- chunk size is decreased to 255 KB (from 256 KB) to avoid overhead with usePowerOf2Sizes option
All mongodb-2.4.10 changelog here.
- of course, the main feature is the mongoDB 2.6 support
- new bulk write API (I love it)
- much improved concurrency control for MongoClient
- support for GridFS queries
All pymongo-2.7 changelog here.