Since the first release of py3status, quite a bunch of bugfixes and features came such as python3 support and SIGUSR1 signal handling to force an update of the bar.
- bugfix : fix delta variable declaration
- examples : add GLPI open tickets counter module example
- python3 compatibility inspired by waaaaargh (Johannes Firlefanz)
- improvement : iterate over user classes in a sorted manner to allow a predictive ordering of outputs
- bugfix : dont fail if i3status output comes slower than py3status message polling interval
- feature : signal SIGUSR1 forces i3status and i3bar refresh, feature request by Michael Schaefer