The v1.2.6 is a maintenance release with some interesting backports while the v1.3 series start with a couple of new interesting features and plugins such as a mongodb logger. On my async python usage side, I’m glad to see this new version coming for its enhanced –lazy-apps option and gevent grace reloading.
v1.2.6 highlights :
- fixed idle mode on busy workers
- backported subscription round robin weight handling from 1.3
See the complete changelog.
v1.3 highlights :
- New plugin : router_http (compiled-in by default)
- New feature : –if-env (and –if-opt) can compare values
- http/https non-blocking writes
- Busyness cheaper algorithm by Łukasz Mierzwa
- MongoDB integration for logging