Back from holidays, this new version of py3status was due for a long time now as it features a lot of great contributions !
This version is dedicated to the amazing @ShadowPrince who contributed 6 new modules 🙂
- core : rename the ‘examples’ folder to ‘modules’
- core : Fix include_paths default wrt issue #38, by Frank Haun
- new vnstat module, by Vasiliy Horbachenko
- new net_rate module, alternative module for tracking network rate, by Vasiliy Horbachenko
- new scratchpad-counter module and window-title module for displaying current windows title, by Vasiliy Horbachenko
- new keyboard-layout module, by Vasiliy Horbachenko
- new mpd_status module, by Vasiliy Horbachenko
- new clementine module displaying the current “artist – title” playing in Clementine, by François LASSERRE
- module clementine.py: Make python3 compatible, by Frank Haun
- add optional CPU temperature to the sysdata module, by Rayeshman
Huge thanks to this release’s contributors :
What’s next ?
The next 1.7 release of py3status will bring a neat and cool feature which I’m sure you’ll love, stay tuned !