EDIT: okay, they just released v3.1.1 so here it goes on portage as well !
- relax validation of x-match binding to headers exchange for compatibility with brokers < 3.1.0
- fix bug in ack handling for transactional channels that could cause queues to crash
- fix race condition in cluster autoheal that could lead to nodes failing to re-join the cluster
3.1.1 changelog is here.
I’ve bumped the rabbitMQ message queuing server on portage. This new version comes with quite a nice bunch of bugfixes and features.
- eager synchronisation of slaves by policy (manual & automatic)
- cluster “autoheal” mode to automatically choose nodes to restart when a partition has occurred
- cluster “pause minority” mode to prefer partition tolerance over availability
- improved statistics (including charts) in the management plugin
- quite a bunch of performance improvements
- some nice memory leaks fixes
Read the full changelog.