Some new stuff related to clustering are now available on portage ! Here are the highlights.
- better pacemaker-1.1.8 compatibility
- fine tuning history and regression fixes
Oh yes I’ve been slacking on that one but it’s finally here ! As a reminder this huge bump (1.0.4 -> 3.9.4) is the result of the upstream merge from the pacemaker and rgmanager resource agents developments. This is reflected by a new rgmanager USE flag for those who want to install those resources.
- zabbixserver : new resource agent
- IPaddr2: partial rewrite and support for IPv6
- iscsi: support for auto recovery and performance improvements
- tools: replace the findif binary by findif.sh
See the full changelog.
corosync-1.4.5 and corosync-2.3.0
The next releases of the flatiron and needle branches of corosync are rich of bug fixes, man updated and performance improvements. I wasn’t able to find the proper changelog pages but you can have a look here where a bunch of the fixes are listed.